Thursday, March 17, 2011

passports and haircuts






We headed off to Cancun on Wed. to start the process of replacing our passports. They were lost in December when we tried to get our new car sticker (long story) and it only takes 15 business days to do this process, so we have lots of time before we leave. This is the lawn area behind the Canadian consulate and altho the sign looks like it says Piss Off, it actually just means please don't walk on the grass.....:-)






Upon closer inspection of the lawn, it was clearly home to many large iguanas, and here is one lovely fellow, smiling for his pic.











This guy took off slowly, but managed to get a pic anyway...they are such prehistoric looking creatures.....I love them!










A couple of weeks ago I decided to get the back of my hair cut (as some of you know I cut the rest myself) and last year had a disastrous cut in Puerto, so tried our neighbour. Her salon is in a house just like ours, and I got the best cut I have had in years.....for 40 pesos, less than 4 dollars!!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment